Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hot Diggity

I GOT MY CAR BACK. This may not sound like a big deal BUT IT IS! I have been without my car for 2 full weeks. Now mind you I don't go out much but when I do go out, I would rather get to places with my "automobile" than walk... and if it came to walking well I probably just wouldn't go. Tom went and got it for me Monday -- the 3rd Monday it was at the geerage.

This morning I just had to give it a try -- word was they didn't even know how it started let alone moved. Went and had my blood work done but it got me out the door and into my "automobile". It moved out pretty good and now that I think about how it rode, I'm wondering if my car had a case of pulmonary hypertension!!!

Before it was fixed when I drove along, it would slow down when I went up a hill and gave it some gas -- does this sound familiar? If I were on a level it would go ok. If I had one of those "situations" I would pull off to the side of the road, shut it off, count to 10 and start it up again and it would be fine. Well, that one doesn't quite work when you have PH but I think you get the drift. It did have a transplant -- new fuel pump and gas tank.....

It now has more zip than I remember it having for quite some time. Guess it really needed to see the "automobile" doctor. *;*

Remember to SMILE -- it's contagious

Merle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Merle..I Hope this increase in meds helps me out like your car;))
Happy you have it back:))
Anything on the holter monitor??
I assume you ARE still breathing??LOL
HUGS :))
Jen